Less than a month old and my blog has been nominated for the Liebster Award. Very exhilarating!
When I received this nomination for the first time, I wasn’t even aware of what it meant. A quick peek into Search Engines revealed that:
The Liebster Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, what is a Liebster? It is a German word and it simply means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
How true! Blogging is about networking and a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.
Thank you Yukta Kher for nominating me! Your blog is lovely. I have been following your blog and do confess taking away key learning. I am particularly amazed at how well you have cultivated the blogging practice and also kept at it. Very inspirational!
Official rules for the Liebster award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 of your favourite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
4. Come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Questions I was asked:
1. What if you only had a day left to live? How would you spend your last 24 hours? What would be the items on your bucket list that you could tackle in a day?
Clear up my wardrobe! It is a mess and might cause more deaths if I were to leave it to others to clean! LoL! 🙂
2. What is your most prized possession?
3. What is your favourite blog post you’ve written?
My Virtual Face Off
4. If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be?
Amongst mortals I would like to meet my brother who is currently resting in paradise! 🙂
5. What is your favorite post that you’ve ever read? (Please provide link!)
You’re going to have to talk to your kids about homosexuality before you think they’re ready to hear it
6. Describe yourself in three words!
Always cooking stories! Stay tuned for freshly pressed short stories that I am about to shortly release in my blog. 🙂
7. What’s something you regret? And how would you change it if you could?
I did not complete my studies on time so every milestone hits me late till date. I try to upgrade myself with the latest fads in my field so I can stay abreast.
8. If any character from a novel could be your best friend, who would you want it to be and why?
Jesus Christ from the Bible, the greatest ‘Hero’ ever and my role-model!
9. What is your favourite thing to eat for dinner? Do you make it yourself or is there a restaurant you prefer to order it?
Piping hot Hakka noodles in winter, steaming Rajma chawal in monsoon, pork mince dumplings in summer! yummy!
10. What was your best memory of 2013?
In 2013 I quit a niche job with a global brand. I am at a great financial loss today. But my personal life is bouncing back with time to breathe peacefully. I can almost talk to William Wordsworth and join him in saying, ‘Indeed, what is life if there is no time to stand and stare’!
I would like to pass on the honours to:
Questions/action points for my nominees:
1. List three favourite items you would carry on your journey to Mars.
2. Name a favourite blog post you have written. Please share the link.
3. How would you greet St. Peter at the gates of heaven? Only three words please. 🙂
4. Name your favourite post you have read on someone else’s blog. Please share the link.
5. Name one scientist hero stating why in 1-2 lines.
6. If you had to vote for atleast one blog post from Precious Awakening, then which one would it be? Please share the link. Please use three words to explain why you like that post.
7. Which is the best way to convey your blog message: Text or Image? Why?
8. Use five adjectives to describe your experience with Precious Awakening.
9. What kind of blog posts interest you? Comical, health, facts, fiction, short stories? Please share links if possible.
10. State three key feedback/comments for Precious Awakening.
Congratulations once again! I look forward to churning an awesome pipeline of posts along with you guys!